Saturday, November 14, 2015

Ornamental Christmas

Happy Sunday and welcome to my posting for The Outlawz CAS challenge. This week we are adding to our Christmas card stash but I have a little twist. No red or green allowed. Let's see those non-traditional colors on those Christmas cards. I REALLY love the way my card turned out.


If I am short cards this year, this just might be my go to for additional cards. Quick and easy and I love the sparkles! I used a DeeDee's Digital stamp set called Ornamental Icy. I printed off the pre-colored image and cut a small slit right near the ornament hanger. I threaded some silver thread through and taped it at the back of the card stock at both ends. I added some silver glitter to the ornament. The sentiment was printed at the same time as the image. Easy peasy! But so pretty. I would love to see what colors you would use on your non-traditional Christmas card. I hope you'll come play with The Outlawz CAS challenge.
I am entering these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope your Sunday sparkles! 

Donna

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Ooooh, so lovely! Love the nontrad colors and the glitter is a gotta have for me. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

Pam said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the simplicity of it and the blue and silver!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Beccy said...

Your CAS style card is gorgeous Donna, you've done a fabulous job putting it together. Blue and silver is one of my favourite colour combinations at Christmastime, it always looks so elegant. Beautiful image, fabulous use of glitter and great choice to add the silver thread.
Cheers,
Beccy

Shelly Schmidt said...

So pretty and I can imagine this in a multitude of colors with shimmer and glimmer, and love that this one is precolored and ready to roll!. Love the cord you added.

MaryH said...

Even though non-traditional colors were the challenge, you still got in the blue & silver (which is also a very beautiful Christmas color combo). Love the CAS, letting the color shine out. Very pretty Donna, great use of the fab DeeDee's digi! TFS & Hugs

Jan said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

Julie Odil said...

Such a gorgeous CAS card. Love! Thanks for linking up with us at the 12 Months of Christmas. Julie, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...