Thursday, April 14, 2016

Merry Christmas Snowmen

Happy almost weekend! Our weather has been sunny and getting warmer each day. The weekend is supposed to be in the 70s and I can't wait. But before I get to the warmer weather I have a cold weather card for you tonight.


The image is Christmas Greetings from From the Heart Stamps. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the sketch at i {heart} sketches with a twist. The twist this week is to use lots of patterned paper.

I used a Simon Says Hill die to cut the curve. I added some ribbon as an embellishment.
I am entering these challenges:

One more short day at work this week. I'm going to start my count down soon. Starting June 1st, I'm going to reduce my work hour to 15 a week. I am so looking forward to more time at home. I hope your weekend will be relaxing and crafty! Thanks for stopping by.


13 comments:

Greta said...

Super cute card!

Pam said...

Very cute card! I love traditional red and green plaid on a Christmas card. The little snowmen are so cute.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Hi Donna, this is a great card. I love how you have sat the image on that super clever curve. Thank you for joining us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Bonnie said...

What a lovely group of snowfolks, Donna! Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining our celebration at Merry Monday!

Margaret said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Margaret, DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Glenda Atkins said...

Nice take on the sketch, your card is adorable!

Zw@@n said...

This card is very cute, Donna. I love the way you used the sketch. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

JoAnn said...

Really cute card. Love the snowman and your great take on the sketch.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Anonymous said...

WOW!Great card - I am jealous that you are already ahead for Christmas!! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
Lyn

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous card! Great take on the sketch too!

Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

Hugs,
Kelly

Jennifer Scull said...

what a cute card design! fun image, too. :)

thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...