Friday, May 27, 2016

Beautiful Butterfly

Happy Friday! Raining here but I hope it's sunny where you are. Today I have a card for another Bugaboo Friday Freebie. You can get this image free this week. How fun is that!


This was an easy peasy card! I printed out the sentiment and butterfly. I die cut the sentiment with Spellbinder's Lattice Frames and then sprayed the frame with glimmer mist. The card has a very pretty sheen that can't been seen in the picture. The butterfly was distressed inked with several colors of distress inky and then popped up off the card. And then I added that to a card base. I hope you'll stop at the Catch the Bug blog and check out all the amazing design team's work. And don't forget to pick up your freebie.
I am entering these challenges:

I spent most of the evening fielding phone calls and texts. My son proposed to the love of his life this evening. Congrats to Dan and Meaghan. Another wedding in our future. Looking forward to that celebration.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. For my friends in the USA Happy Memorial Day. I pray for all those who gave their lives to keep us safe. 

Donna

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is a wonderful sweet card.. How did you print out...I mean...it has a unique font...so cool...love it. Time to get back to my card making and get my mind off my doggie.

Desire Fourie said...

Such wonderful wording and the butterfly is a delightful touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Stef H said...

cloudy this morning and rain expected thru the day. o well. my day off anyway.

great card. love the sentiment.

have a fabulous weekend.

hugs :)

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Donna, gorgeous colouring off beautiful die-cut panel along with the beautifully coloured image along with sentiment is gorgeous and details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge//>Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
.

Pam said...

Very pretty card Donna! Love the sweet sentiment and butterfly image and how they are framed on the beautiful die cut mat!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us over Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...