Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Just Ducky

Happy hump day! I've finally finished all my design team things for this week so I decided to try to get another card in this morning. This one actually went together pretty quickly although I may have overdown it with all the colors.


The image is from QKR Stampede. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut him with MFT Stitched Ovals. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I use a Neat & Tangled stencil to ink in the background of the sentiment strip using distress ink. The other papers are scraps from my box. I added some washi tape flags and a few gems. I used the Tuesday Morning sketch turned sidewise for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. It's chilly and rainy here and we haven't seen the sun much this week. Hope your week is crafty and sunny. Take care.

Donna

10 comments:

Juls said...

Just too cute!!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi chooseday .. crafty hugs Julia xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, love your bright colors which helps since we are having it cloudy and we are in need of the sun. We are scheduled for rain tonight.

Pam said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and the little peek of Washi tape. I never use it but need to incorporate in in some of my cards.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

chrissy xx said...

Such a sweetie! LOve your colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

Dorothy S said...

I like your colors and pattern choices for a background for the adorable duck. Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge (option - spring) at QKR Stampede this week.
Dorothy S, DT member

Debbie said...

So cute! I love your image and all your colors!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

GalFridayStamping said...

Hehe...adorable! Love the bright colors. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT xx

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card and that is one cute image...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy your weekend...hugs kath xxx

Melissa Craig said...

Love that inked piece. Very cool. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Hester said...

Funny duck, and adorable card
Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry
Hester

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...