Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Birthday Chick

Usualy at the beginning of the month I get my progressive images stamped out and colored and then when I card design comes up that I like I just put it together. Well, this has been a busy month and I've had my images colored and ready but haven;t used them yet. So I threw this card together today in hopes of getting some of these done by the end of the month. Yikes! We're getting so close.


So this adorable little critter is from Di's Digis and it's the stamp for May at The Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge. I love adding special little touches to image with white gel pens so you can see that I embellished the image with little touch ups here and there. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with Spellbinder's Tear Drop Circles. The background designer paper was still on my desk from an earlier card so I decided to use it again. I seem to be on a colorful kick lately. Maybe because it's so dreary and rainy here. I used peacock feathers distress ink to ink the die cut and then colored the edge with a Y15 Copic. The sentiment is from Gina K Birthday Greetings stamp set. Pretty easy but I love all the color.
I am entering these challenges:

Well, that's it for me today. I am off to watch the twins this afternoon/evening. Hope your week is going well!

Donna

14 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What an adorable image and coloring, and such bright and cheery colors for a birthday celebration. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

craftieodmae said...

super cute!!

Andrea Beecroft said...

What a sweet card love your little image coloured lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. This is an adorable image. I know what you mean about trying to keep up, hehe.

crafty said...

What an adorable little image. Thank you for sharing at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Linda Anderson said...

Donna, I hear ya about progressive challenges!! So much stamping, so little time!! What a sweetie of an image here! Love your coloring and bright pattern paper. Perfect for a birthday celebration. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Linda

Julie Reed said...

So cute, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

Lisa said...

Love this! Such an adorable image and love how you've colored him.. so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

Jennifer Kelly said...

I love your birthday chick!!! The patterned paper really punches off the card. Great card!!! Thanks for playing at AHSC this week.

Oma said...

How cute is this card? Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lori said...

This is such a cute and fun birthday card! Love that image and your added touches with the white gel pen! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Pam said...

This is sooo cute! Love that little chickadee!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Wendy Coffman said...

I love the white gel pen touches on your pretty coloring! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You sure are getting them done! Love this card layout- and this little chick is adorable! Loving your colorful kick too : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...