The image is from QKR Stampede and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut the image and outlined him with a black marker. I added some white lines on the balloon with my white gel pen. The rest of the paper is from my scrap box. The plaid is from Recollections. The additional sentiment is from MFT Happy Hippos stamp set. I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: up, up and away
- Atlantic Hearts challenge: sketch
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. I thought I would leave you with a recent picture of the twins. I'll be back to watch them later this afternoon. They are at such a fun age! Arthur on the left and Valerie on the right.