Pink, green and purple is one of my favorite color combos so I used it for this card. The adorable image is called Flowers for You. I colored the image with Spetrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Inside and Out Rounded Squares. The background die cut is Spellbinders Lacy Squares. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set called Prayers. I die cut the word prayers and popped it up with fun foam. The embellishments are Cheery Lynn Butterflies die cut in pink and then inked with Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Mowed Lawn. The wings are popped up from the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner May progressive challenge: use Flowers for You image
- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch: sketch
- Time Out challenge: Flowers and Friends make life a garden
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Pile It On: animals/spring garden
- Simon Says Monday: little critters
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope the start of your weekend is relaxing and crafty!