Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Bugaboo Christmas Jar

A new release today at Bugaboo stamps. This is my last week as a guest designer for Bugaboo and I've enjoyed my three months as a guest there. I love Jodi's images. They are such fun to create with. This week Jodi is releasing an adorable Christmas image.


The image is Christmas Jar from Bugaboo. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The Christmas lights paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. I added two thin strips of green paper and embellished the image and the strips with Gold Stickles. The sentiment is from a retired stamps set from Gina K called Blessed is the Season. I used the sketch at Sketch Saturday for inspiration.


I am entering these challenges:

Hop over to the Catch the Bug blog to see all the fun creations that the designers created with this image. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

5 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats on your guest design spot! I love Bugaboo stamps as well! Your Christmas card turned out so cute! Gosh, I can't even think of doing Christmas cards now!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the Bugaboo images- and should get them out and use them more! Darling card. Congrats on your Anniversary! That is quite awesome!!! Congrats on your GDT at Bugaboo.
You are going to need a vacation from your busy life here soon! Glad you made it through the week of camp during the day and twins in the evening- bet you slept well at night!!!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, you have kept up with all the Bugaboo images you are so good.

Carissa Harper said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...