Friday, June 2, 2017

Bugaboo Friday Freebie

I love Fridays! Not only can we start the weekend but you can get  a freebie from Bugaboo. What a deal. Today's freebie is just so adorable that I had to share it with you.


The image is Bugaboo Monkey Topper. (I'm unable to get into the site right now so I'll add the link as soon as I can.) I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. and added a sentiment from Create with TLC. Just a very CAS card but I think it's so cute! Check out the Friday Freebie over at Catch the Bug.
I am entering these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. I'll keep trying to get to the link for the freebie but right now the only thing I can get to is the front page. Everything else brings up an error page for me. Have a super fantastic weekend!

Donna

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Donna, I saw your card on the Bugaboo blog and had to stop by to say - you made me laugh out loud - with that darling sentiment! Thanks for the sweetness, and chuckle this morning! hugs, de

Pam said...

I think that little monkey is so cute peeking up over the table! I went and got my freebie. Love your cute card! Happy weekend!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Craft-E-Place said...

Cute monkey beautifully coloured and a super sentiment! Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

NanaConnie said...

That monkey just cracks me up, Donna! The expression on his face is priceless. :-D I'm delighted to see you playing along again this month in our challenges at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. We really do get inspired by everything we see from those who enter and support our challenge. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this image is just too cute and love the CAS.

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 11th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...