Thursday, July 20, 2017

Christmas is in the Bag

Oh how I wish that statement was true! I have a long way to go to say that for sure this year. But I made a Christmas bag for one of my gifts for Day 3 of CIJ at Catch the Bug.

The challenge was anything but a card using non-traditional colors. So with the twins I used an Ava and Deacon image and made a gift bag that I can use for one or both of them. The image is Ava and Deacon Christmas - HoHo colored with Copic markers. The tag is a banner die from Lawn Fawn. I added some ric rac and used Diamond Stickles to sparkle it up. The stamping on the bag is from Altenew Halftone Holidays stamp set.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I had a blast yesterday going to swim class with the twins. Today is their last day of swim class. I'm watching them this evening so I'll find out how they did today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Donna

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your gift bag is gorgeous. Love those colors which is great with you having the twins, hehe.

Dawn Frost said...

Awesome bag and tag Donna, great colours! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with more of your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Jenscrapstoo said...

Thanks for sharing your talent for Christmas in July
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...