I used my watercolors to create a background. You probably will notice that I need some practice with my watercolor technique. The die cut "you" is from MFT You Trio. The white heat embossed sentiment is from the new MFT All About You stamp set (I love the sentiments in this set!). The images and the black heat embossed sentiment is from the new MFT Happy Hippos stamp set and die cut with the matching dies. I popped up the hippo and the bird. The background is flecked with Stampin Up Iridescent Ice so it has a nice glittery shine to it. The purple piece at the top was die cut with MFT Stitched Basic Edges and accented with white gel pen as are the balloons.
I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Sketch challenge: but I am too late
- Happy Little Stampers Watercolor: anything goes; optional blue
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes; option splatter (that's what I did with the Iridescent Ice)
- QKR Stampede: anything goes; option up, up and away
- Creative Knockouts: real or faux stitching
- Saturday Outlawz challenge: birthday
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Scribbles Designs: use your noodle to doodle(stitching and embellishments on balloons)
I am off to get dinner ready. Hope your week is off to a great start. It'll be a busy week for me. Take Care!