The football balloon images are from Eureka Stamps. I tied silver threads around each balloon and they hang below the sentiment but they are hard to see in the photo. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and colored with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals. The background designer paper is from Imagine That Digis by Kris from the Touchdown 3 Digi Paper set. Of course everything needed to be Colts Blue! Go Colts!
I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: anything goes; option: keep your eye on the ball
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: use a Create with TLC element (sentiment)
- The Outlawz Monday challenge: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
I wanted to celebrate my 1500 blog post and I missed it by a bit. This is number 1503. And since I am leaving on vacation tomorrow I'm going to wait until I return to post some blog candy. Then it can be a birthday blog candy too. So stay tuned for that. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!