Friday, August 11, 2017

Floral Thank You

Happy Friday, I think! I kind of have my days mixed up, All day I thought it was Saturday. But we are supposed to go to the Indianapolis Indians game this evening with friends and that was on Friday. LOL! Being retired does not help you know what day of the week it is but who really cares. Right? I got a quick card finished today. It should have been quick but I was experimenting with stamping the layers on the flowers so it wasn't as quick as it could have been.


This uses the Altenew Bold Blossoms stamp set and dies. These are stamped using several colors of distress inks and some Altenew inks. The flowers are die cut with the matching dies to the set. The plaid paper is a piece from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Hero Arts sentiment set.  I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for this card.

I am entering these challenges:
I just noticed it's raining outside. Yippee! (It's not raining in Indianapolis where the game is tonight). We need rain so badly. Everyone around us has gotten rain lately but none for us. My plants need it so badly. Doing a happy dance. Thanks for stopping. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Donna


10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, those stamps are gorgeous and it is perfect for that layout.

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love these gorgeous flowers!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Jenée said...

Very pretty interpretation of our sketch. Really like the stamped flowers you've used. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pam said...

I think you did a great job of stamping your flowers! Great card wonderful layout!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kuni said...

Your card is woderful, i love the layout.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Wonderful C&S Creation....
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Kim Heggins said...

Donna...these are so pretty. Love your sweet roses. Thank you so much for playing along with us at HLS!

Kylie said...

very pretty blooms! A beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Deine Karte ist einfach bezaubernd! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers. LG Karina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...