Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Trick or Treat

Just another quick card that I had finished and needed to get posted for some challenges. I am about to send out my Halloween/Fall cards as I think they make nice decorations for the season so I tend to send them early.


The green and orange paper are scraps from my scrap box. The green is punched with Martha Stewart Laurel Leaf border punch. The green flourish is die cut from MFT Flourish. The image is QKR Halloween Fun digital stamp. I colored it with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers. The sentiment is from a CraftsMart stamp I got at Michael's. I die cut the tag with a Quikcutz tag bit die cut both ends with the tag shape.
I am entering these challenges:

That's it! I am off to a volunteer luncheon today and then the twins will be here this afternoon to stay overnight with Grammy and Grandpa for the very first time. Hope all goes well without Mom and Dad here. Take care and have a lovely day!

Donna

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. Wonderful flourish and border punch with that cute image. Glad you had a chance to craft.

MaryH said...

Good for you on early Halloween cards. This one is just darling, and I love how you've done the background DP! Did you cut strip and stagger the placement, or was the paper patterned with the design so? It's quite striking behind this trio of cute punkins. Also love that border done with the punch! Hope the babysitting went great for all involved. What fun to have them to cuddle for a while. Expect they are getting quite active by now. TFS & Hugs

Pam said...

Very nice Halloween card! The image is so cute and the background patterned paper looks great! I love the pretty die cuts!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Adorable card & image and I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. I love the colors and the cute image. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

Julie B said...

Cute squishy pumpkins!
Thanks for joining us over at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

Lia said...

The pumpkins are so very nice. Lovely card!
Lia, DT S4F

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the image of the cute pumpkins and the border punch looks wonderful underneath it! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

K M Meena Herale said...

Super cute card,Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Unknown said...

brilliant work! such a great image Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges. Jane (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...