Sunday, December 3, 2017

A First Birthday

Happy weekend! I spent yesterday mostly in bed. Came down with some bug that I've just not been able to handle very well. I am up today but taking Tylenol more than I'd like just to keep going. I managed to get a quick card done that I need to get in the mail for my sister's granddaughter. She was born 2 months after the twins.


This is one of the sets that I won during the Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday cards challenge. It's called Quilted Numbers and has little critters and numbers on each stamp 1 - 9. I just knew that I would be able to use this for lots of different kids' birthdays. It is also on clearance right now so get it before it's gone because it's adorable! I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for the second time this week and the background paper is just scraps from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Hero Arts It's Your Day and the border is MFT Dainty Lace border die. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your weekend has been fun and relaxing. I miss the twins since they couldn't come over this weekend. Hopefully this bug will go away so they can come and play with Grammy! Have a wonderful week.

Donna

10 comments:

Carol L said...

What a super cute and fun birthday card! I just love that big quilted "1" for the birthday girl! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and here's hoping you feel better real soon :)

Debbie said...

Aw! This is such a sweet card!
Hope you're feeling better soon!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this card is so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun and sweet card! Love the image. Hope you recover and feel better quickly!

Sue Crease said...

Such an adorable card for a little one. What a fab set of stamps to have too. Thanks for sharing with us today over at Lil patch of crafty friends.

Beccy said...

I'm sorry to hear you're not well Donna, I hope it passes quickly.
The card you made for your great niece is fabulous, I love the pretty purple and blue colour scheme. The gingham paper was a great choice for the background and the coordinating strip looks wonderful. Great job.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a sweet card, Donna!

Grietje said...

Wonderfull card for a first birthday! Lovely coloring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. Hope your feeling better now.

xx Grietje
Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
Crafty Friends DT

Diane Louise J said...

Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Friends, your card is lovely.
Diane Louise
Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog

Helen said...

Such a cute birthday card - I'm sure it was much appreciated.

Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...