Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Cocoa

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was busy with no time to craft. At least not paper craft. But today I finally finished the tags for the cocoa we are giving the teachers at Head Start. I was going to make the tags all different but because time was getting short I decided to make them all the same.


The image is from Bugaboo and I fussy cut the cups out. The original image is with the steam and hearts so I drew them myself and then layered the hearts (4 each) to give the tag some texture. The snowflakes were also added for embellishments. The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set (no longer in business). I embossed the sentiment on vellum. And tied the tag with Lawn Fawn twine. The heart die and sentiment die are from MFT Blueprints 32. The tag is from MFT Blueprints 13. I added some ribbon to the jar lid. The snowflakes are from MFT Dienamics Layered Snowflakes.


This is a close up of the top of the jar. I wanted to share this because my daughter beaded these ornaments for the teachers and I think she did a great job. Something a little extra for a Merry Christmas. I am entering these challenges:

Hope your week is off to a great start. My oldest son and his fiance arrive tomorrow and our Christmas festivities begin so I won;t be around much for the next week and a half. I have a few projects I need to get done but they might have to be posted later. We'll see how my time goes. Our first trip to the Indianapolis airport will be 9:00 am tomorrow morning. My youngest son and his wife arrive on Wednesday. It will be a busy week. Also have them all for dinner on Tuesday night. Hope your holidays are lovely and filled with job, family and friends. (just in case I don;t get back later this week). Take care!

Donna

6 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for linking this to HIMCR's #331 3rd Saturday challenge/surprise week/use a digital image! It's great to see crafters also do other types of paper crafting like tags, gift bags or boxes, tree decorations, etc. These are vibrant and festive! From a DT member, Becca

Blue Daisy said...

What a great idea! And I love the beaded ornaments too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Tracyx

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your tags - and what a lovely idea for the teachers!
Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
Susan
HIMCR Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Sherry said...

Beautiful !!Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Challenge
Sherry Lynn
DT LPOCF

Kath Stewart said...

love your christmas cocoa jars, lucky teachers. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and best wishes for 2018...hugs kath xxx

Min said...

These are FABULOUS!
Thanks so much for playin' along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge. :) We hope you'll join us again today for our first challenge of 2018 AND tomorrow for our newest Stella Says Sketch challenge, the first of 2018!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...