Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Just Sew Thankful

Happy Wednesday! We are half way through the week and my list isn't getting any shorter. Hopefully I can do something about that tomorrow. I am working my way through progressive challenges that I need to get finished. This adorable image is from Gerda Steiner.


I had such fun with this one that I made three of them.


I think this is the first year that I won't have to scramble to make thank you cards right after Christmas to send out for Christmas gifts. I really like how these turned out. I used an MFT Chunky Herringbone stencil to create the spun sugar distress ink background. The little bunny is called Love You Sew Much. I added my own sentiment to the heart and colored the bunnies with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. The big Thanks is from MFT Many Thanks dies (retired). I added a strip of pink paper under that and a couple of hearts from Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for inspiration. I am entering these challenges:
I hope you've enjoyed your visit. I do appreciate your time and comments. I hope you're moving your way to the weekend and getting ready for Christmas faster than I am. I am off to work on Christmas presents right now. Take care!

Donna


6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. Love your design and the hot pink heart. Keep working on the "list" hehehe...I know how that is.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is such a cute thank you card! I love the slanted strip - great sketch!

Pam said...

Donna, these little thank you cards are so cute! I love that adorable bunny rabbit!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

lbwright22-loopylou said...

such a cute image and it's great to make thankyou cards at this time of year. thanks for joining in with this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.

Craft buddy said...

What a fun image and I love your stencil work, it's a great pattern to make everything else pop. Fab use of the Thanks to make the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! xJessie

Dotstolines said...

Such great Thank You cards:)! Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you again and good luck:)!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi
DT- TTCRD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...